Find-A-Code has all of your PQRS Codes and Measures, including Crosswalks to ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS and CPT. With a click of your mouse you have access to PQRS data built right into the Code Information page. Once the desired code has been selected, simply click on the green + at the bottom of the code information page.
This will open up a table with all measures that can be used with the selected code. In addition, there is a list reporting options as well as the Measure Title and Number. If there is no measure used with this code you will see the following:
This code (00000) is not used with any individual PQRS measures.
To view additional information applicable within that measure simply click on the measure title you are inquiring about. We have all available codes required for reporting with that measure, including CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10.
TIP: If the list is long you can always use the keyboard shortcut “CTRL F” to search a large report if you are looking for a particular code.
From here you can click on any code to view other options, again by opening the Green + PQRS tab at the bottom of the page.
For more PQRS info in Find-A-Code follow these links in order:
> Home > Coding Info > Medicare Info.
This gives you access to information and tools such as:
- Code search
- View available Measures on that particular code
- View CMS Physician Quality Reporting System, Getting started with Measures.
- Search the PQRS Database for a specific code
- Down Load the PQRS Measures List (XLS)
- View CMS, Measure Specifications Manual
- Potential Preferred Measure Sets by Specialty
- Individual and Group Measures
- Modifiers used to report Category II codes
You can also access PQRS information at the bottom of any page along with other lists/feature short cuts.