Date:Posted By:ccadminCategory:WebinarTag:ABN - Advanced Beneficiary Notice, Auditing, Compliance, Documentation, Forms, Medicare, Practice Management
Medicare continues to request records in order to determine if a claim is payable.
However, they have very specific rules and regulations that they are required to
follow in requesting the records and reporting the findings. In this webinar Dr.
Short will show you:
- Who can review your records
- What needs to be in the request for records
- How long you have to respond to a request for records
- How to respond to a request for records
- How they are required to report the results of the review
You can obtain the notes for this webinar by subscribing to my e-mail updates at
http://www.chiromedicare.net/mailing-list-signup/ (the link to the notes will be in
the final welcome e-mail) or by following the link provided in my e-mail update.
They will be available by the Monday prior to the webinar presentation.