All persons who provide health or administrative services to Medicare enrollees must satisfy general compliance and FWA training requirements. This module may be used to satisfy both requirements.
This training module consists of two parts:
(1) Medicare Parts C & D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (FWA) Training and Compliance
- Meet the regulatory requirement for training and education
- Provide information on the scope of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Explain obligation of everyone to detect, prevent,and correct fraud, waste, and abuse
- Provide information on how to report fraud, waste, and abuse
- Provide information on laws pertaining to fraud, waste, and abuse
(2) Medicare Parts C & D General Compliance Training.
- To understand the organization’s commitment to ethical business behavior
- To understand how a compliance program operates
- To gain awareness of how compliance violations should be reported
See the following links For CMS.gov Compliance Program guidelines